Close
Pool DL = have to login again
Ok I go to a pool any pool and attempt to download it and it makes me log in again. If I go and look as my account it shows me logged in I log out and log back in then go to any pool and it makes me log in again. Is this a BUG or a new feature? I am running FF 43 no scripting alterations or such add-ons. I did not have this issue prior on a really old version of FF but something on your site would not allow that version to Download anything. So i was forced to update it to this. and now I have to keep logging in.

NOW trick is it allows me to dl within a given -period of time. Like a cookie or token is set for say 2 hours? This is what makes me think this is some new way to slow mass downloaders down some. It is a bit annoying to me as I will dl a pool then come back a hour or so later to dl another vs mass downloads.

I have also found while I have a dl the rest of the site is slow or unresponsive. I do remember there was a dl cap and if you hit that it slowed any other connections. IE 3 connections to the server at a time atm it seems like I can only have one before stuff breaks. I am referring to browsing the site while a single zip downloads.

Should my install of FF be put down? are others getting this? or is it just site features and something I cannot do anything about.
Have you tried from a different browser?
Radioactive said:
Have you tried from a different browser?
Seems to work on another version of FF. I figured clearing all my cookies with this site's name would do the trick, but it still persists. It is hard to diagnose as once logged in through the pool pop up I have to wait for it to time out (usually 24hrs) Choosing a stupid long miss-spelt nick does not help at all. Keep entering ri vs ra. FFFfffff

uh, then again stuff is still dling here without the login showing up. . . . . and I posted 4 hours ago. (last dl was just prior to this post) Again I have not timed how long until I somehow "log out"

Anyhow the reply sounds like this behavior is not normal and not a new feature to throttle BW hogs so, it is more than likely that it is on my end. This install is over 2yrs old and has received multiple updates since and results in loads of old bloated user files. I think my next step is just to gut FF and put a bullet in it's head. And get a new one.