Close
Picture Downloader
Is it possible more than one image to download.

For example how to choose the pages 1 ~ 200 and all pictures that will be downloaded.

Is this somehow possible?
No, such bot download will result a IP ban.
Twinsenzw said:
No, such bot download will result a IP ban.
what the fuck why o,o?
Death280 said:
what the fuck why o,o?
I guess because if too many people would do that it will strain the site's servers.
Strictly speaking it is possible do this without getting banned, as long as you don't abuse the servers in the process. Limit yourself to 3 simultaneous image downloads at a time (multi-part/multi-segment disabled), and you should be fine.

It is easy enough to queue up multiple image downloads in Firefox with something like DTA from the stars on the post index (that's what they are there for), just don't use default settings or you will get banned.

That said, this site isn't going anywhere so you really should only download images you really like, rather than archiving hundreds of pages indiscriminately just because.
Death280 said:

For example how to choose the pages 1 ~ 200 and all pictures that will be downloaded.

Death280 said:

Death280 said:
what the fuck why o,o?
Kawaiideath said:
I guess because if too many people would do that it will strain the site's servers.
From what I'm experiencing here the servers are already way over-strained, my download speed is usually around 200/300KB/s...
Jusky said:
Death280 said:

For example how to choose the pages 1 ~ 200 and all pictures of https://cyberpunkclothing.net/ futuristic clothing that will be downloaded.

i think this is not fair its not a good deal i did not agree give me a better solution...
Sometimes when I download the images just get queued in download folder and get cancelled. For example if I try to download through this URL: "https://files.yande.re/image/3166daeecebddcb46011abca17950e4b/yande.re%20677158%20kusano_yui%20princess_connect%20princess_connect%21_re%3Adive%20syuichi.jpg" my real device can't download but an emulator can. Any ideas why?