Close
Does yande.re block IP from some countries?
Hello, I've encountered this problem recently.
My device had problem loading page whenever I tried browsing yande.re. At first I thought the website was under maintenance or something, but then I tried using VPN and now I'm here.

Thus, could you please tell me if the site is really, like, blocking IP from some few countries? (mine is in the SEA region btw)

I'm looking forward to the response as using VPN is really a pain to be honest.

P/S: Sorry for my bad English and for whatever reason that caused you to block SEA IP if it were the case, even if it is for some douches trying to ruin the whole thing...
LionheartSleeping said:
Hello, I've encountered this problem recently.
My device had problem loading page whenever I tried browsing yande.re. At first I thought the website was under maintenance or something, but then I tried using VPN and now I'm here.

Thus, could you please tell me if the site is really, like, blocking IP from some few countries? (mine is in the SEA region btw)

I'm looking forward to the response as using VPN is really a pain to be honest.

P/S: Sorry for my bad English and for whatever reason that caused you to block SEA IP if it were the case, even if it is for some douches trying to ruin the whole thing...
sometimes it happens to me... and then it turns back to normal after a few days... i think it's a server issue... but of course reporting it to the admins would help... you can also contact them via twitter...