Close
New Mail Issues
Recently like a day or two ago. My new PM/mails have been popping out as that "New Mail" messages in yellow at the hotlinks above. Even though I know I have read them, the message doesn't disappear. I go back and click on them again to make sure they are read, but yet it still doesn't disappear.

Though I may have figured out why, but I can't seem to get rid of that "New mail" message at the top.

From what I can infer from so far. If you open your mail and back track your navigation back, either using your mouse, the backspace or the back button. The mail seems to reappear, even though it already has been read and you cannot get rid of the "New mail" alert at the top.

edit - After some testing. It seems if you click and check your outgoing mails, it will reappear as new mail. Why is that?

edit 2 - It can be removed by opening the original mail, meaning the first initial message.

Well, if any has been having this issue. Post it here too then.
This has been happening for a long time and I just havn't got around to merging the upstream fix...
Ah okay. It wasn't serious, but it was just an annoyance.

"Oh new mail!" ^^
Always had this problem, but therei s one fast solution that at least work for me, at the bottom of all PM's there is a link who you can tag them all as readed. That fix the thing for me.