Close
Oops, undeleting the deleted
I deleted this image in order to parent it to another: http://moe.imouto.org/post/show/61086/breasts-hyper_brand-ishihara_masumi-ragnarok_onlin

I'm trying to figure out how to do that and all. After searching for the words parenting and for undeleting I can't find what I need to know. How do I reupload the file in order to parent it to the proper image? Just uploading it on it's own without parenting gets the database telling me that it's a duplicate and to delete it even though the images in question are quite clearly different images (various states of undress) made by the original artist.

I'm all confuzzled.
Great, now if I try and parent the 3rd image to the 1st the 3rd image has now disappeared http://moe.imouto.org/post?tags=parent%3A61085

Now I'm REALLY confused.
Oh, whoops, it was hidden, my mistake, sorry. Lord I'm really new at this
Now my posts are being deleted for minor variants, sorry, guess I'll stop then.
Admin can recover it, Don't worry.
You are trying to recover post #61086 correct? As of now I can't do any kind of recovery, i'll have to wait for another site member to recover it if possible. Since I cannot tell if the deletion are either soft deletion or the permanent one.
I undeleted the post#61086, now you can re-parent it if you want.
syaoran-kun said:
I undeleted the post#61086, now you can re-parent it if you want.
At least you found the options to do it. I looked around for some options, but couldn't find them >.<
They were all deleted for being minor variants by someone. I wasn't aware that you guys don't want minor variants of posts so I quit while I was ahead. So I'm sorry to have troubled you over nothing.
aoie_emesai said:
At least you found the options to do it. I looked around for some options, but couldn't find them >.<
Undelete is on the left menu.
Now I'm no longer sure what to do here. The other images I uploaded similar to this one all by Ishihara Masumi were deleted by someone for being "minor variants" the same as the one restored is to the original, they are the same pictures but in various states of undress. Yet this one was restored without complaint. Am I to assume that you guys DO or DO NOT want images of the same girl in various stages of undress uploaded? You cannot get the pictures from the site unless you're willing to play hours and hours of brick out

http://masmi.neko.ne.jp/game/block/index.htm
If your post have been deleted a few times already for being "minor variant" don't post them again. Posting them once again, will most likely result in deletion again.
Fair enough. What constitutes good enough quality if I may ask?

Heh, I would ask how you did that but I'm sure it has to do with programming.
If there are multiple minor variations of a single image, just upload the one which, in your opinion, is the best quality, and would be most welcome on the site.
Righto, if people want the naughty bits they can find em on their own
Tekrelious said:
Righto, if people want the naughty bits they can find em on their own
With, or without, clothes is your decision.