Close
Blacklist help section
Is there a help section for Blacklists? I have been trying to restore my Blacklist to get loli blocked again but have had no luck.
I don't believe there is an help section. Are you trying to block only explicit loli or all types?
Click Hidden Posts on the index page. Type in what you want to blacklist and then click add. Either type loli to block all loli or rating:e loli just to block explicit loli.

Or you can to go to My Account and then Settings and add them there.
Trying to block explicit loli but have having no luck on how to enter it into the Blacklist. I have tried "rating:e loli" but that does not work. Is there some other code I'm supposed to use?
Are you using the blacklist in your user settings/account page? If so, you have to separate the tags with lines. For example, if you have another tag blacklisted, like pregnant, typing loli on the same line will only blacklist images containing both the tags pregnant and loli.

It says this on the blacklist, but some people misunderstand. I'm not trying to patronize you or anything.
Seems to be working now. Thanks everyone for the help.
It should already be blacklisted by default...
smerrow said:
I have been trying to restore my Blacklist to get loli blocked again.
petopeto said:
It should already be blacklisted by default...
It was. He removed it from the default blacklist, and was confused about how to add it again. Hence 'trying to restore' and 'get loli blocked again'.