Close
Too Many Requests
i just opened one image and it says "Too Many Requests. Abusive bot detected, calm down and try again in a hour."
myth231 said:
i just opened one image and it says "Too Many Requests. Abusive bot detected, calm down and try again in a hour."
It seems like their ability to detect this is kinda fucked, I was just looking at shit because I just found the site and opened a bunch of tabs, like jesus christ site, maybe YOU should calm down huh?
You are free to leave if you don't like to it.
Got the same problem. Never seen this message before. The feature looks bugged to me, I opened 3 tabs and it complained. Are we not allowed to open even two instances of the page? That's... annoying?
Hmm i got this today when i tried to open 2 images (parent-child) simultaneously, never seen this before. Did it bugged or the limits for downloading images became more strict?
Sorry about that but it glitches sometimes
There are two limits:

1. Concurrent request or download limit which imply you cannot download more than x connections (or x items) at the same time.

2. You cannot spam the site with search or hammer click / request something.
Yeah there's definitely some glitch associated with it. It happened to me twice today, but on two seemingly random images. I'm able to continue to download other images just fine, but every time I go back to an image such as post #665665 it comes up with "Too Many Requests". I've even waited an hour and tried it again.

Edit: Even stranger, it only happens when I try to download the jpg for that post. I can download the png without any issues.