Close
What do you do?
Simply said: I'm curious what you do with your art, be it original on paper or digital work/scans. Me and and myself use em mostly as desktop and occasionally as iPhone wallpaper(s) or perhaps adore peoples work because I can't draw as awesome as they can...

But what about you guys "and" girls? I've seen people hunting calendars as well, but that was last years... no?
I just like to collect pics.

Also, some of them are worth it to be used as wallpapers.

Onee san ;__;u
most for personal uses like Extractions, Sigs, Banners, Wallpapers. That's what I mostly use them for. Most of our images are non wallpaper sizes so usually they don't work for that >.<
I like to collect images, making some wallpaper, re-watching them when i feel like it and sometimes fap at them. I've also printed few as posters.
Oh, syao. When you printed them. How were they? As in quality to the original?

And what service did you use? Kinkos?

I was thinking of doing this to some of our better scans, but I couldn't figure out how well the end product would be. Since I don't want to just out right print them from my printer.

wait...
so far i've printed a 600dpi cleaned raw of co2a..and it came out quite good ( A2 ), and a Tinkle scans (prolly 600dpi source too) in A2 format.
As for the service..i just used the local copycenter ( 9,99 EUR for A2) iirc.
Sometimes I make vectors and wallpapers, but I usually save them simply for the sake of collecting pictures.
Sometimes I print, a printing shop nearby does A0 (118.9cm x 84.1cm) jet printing plus plastic film covering for 8.8 usd (60 rmb)... But unfortunately the protective plastic film is highly reflective so it's hard to find a place to put them up.

The printer used prints on a roll of paper 120cm wide, so theoretically I can print at any length... and the price increases linearly.

also I tried once printing on synthesized fabric (150cm x 106cm), but the outcome was not very satisfactory...

So the printing I've done most was A3 sized laser printing (1 usd each)
Hum... i should go to a Kinkos and ask some questions :)
Like other artwork, these scans need to be collected. The high quality ones only (Of course)
Just put them in HDD. ;-)
Ohh, been busy with IRL and such but I´m curious... do these scans look great on say an A4 like mentioned above?

I kinda wanna get into this scan-biz but I have no idea on what scanner I should get... Could I perhaps get some recommendations and links as well? :o

Also I noticed that some artbooks comes printed on this weird paper texture (?) is that normal or just something preferred by these artists or what?

Another thing that caught me was that I saw some scans here having this texture as well, so... is there a way to filter it out? Cya in a couple of days *.* been borrowing my friends laptop for some editing as well as uploading some work of my own, been switching ISP and all that so I´ll hopefully get my 100/10 in due time m.m

o/
I am just an image and artbook collector. I love having lots of pictures! Someday I might have some posters printed out.