Close
Wanted to upload a new pool but couldn't
I tried to make a new pool for the first time today and I couldn't figure it out how to add images, from my understand it seems that you can only add images that are already uploaded and that have an exact set of tags.

So I tried to upload the images, but apparently I can't use batch upload since I am a regular user and I cannot use such feature.

Uhm shouldn't you rework the site a bit to allow even randoms to use batch upload and send it to a sort of "waiting room" in which moderators can approve or not it before it shows up, to prevent spam and stuff?
Also a more direct way to upload multiple images in a pool without tag importing would be nice too...
you can upload the images one-by-one and hold them from the index whilst you add them to a pool
how many images are you trying to upload?
Oh it's only 28 images but even if I were to upload each one individually, how I can be sure to use an unique tags combination?
Marona762 said:
Oh it's only 28 images but even if I were to upload each one individually, how I can be sure to use an unique tags combination?
Refer to howto:pools may help you.

tl;dr (if you've already created a pool (empty or not) beforehand):
pool:pool_number_here
or
pool:pool_number_here:page_number_here