Close
Getting a "404 not found" error when trying to access the site from France
Checked on twitter, I don't seem to be the only one… And it works perfectly fine when going through a VPN.
Anyone has an idea what could be the cause of that?
Confirmed: I have a 404 error from a nginx page, too. (I’m from France, too, but is it the only country with this bug?). I already have sent some tweets to Checkmate (?) about that, but they did not answer yet.
Perhaps nobody can do anything during the weekend, who knows.
Same here I've been trying to access multiple times but it doesn't work
I forgot if it was this website or another, but sometimes you can get caught up in a block ip ban. Hope the techs can sort it out.
We have trouble with routing to France, it will be fixed at the earliest convenience. Rough ETA is early Sept.

Also I have not received any tweet on my personal twitter. My twitter is at https://twitter.com/Chekm4ted
Thank you for looking into that, love you guys <3
Thank you for the reply, Checkmate. I didn’t know what was your personal Twitter, so I posted to @yande_re instead.

Early September, you think? OK, we’ll be patient, then. Good luck to fix it!
It should be fixed now. Let me know if you still have issues.
Checkmate said:
It should be fixed now. Let me know if you still have issues.
It’s only partially fixed.

For more explanation: I’m currently using Browsec VPN to access to Yande.re since the bug has appeared, but this extension is not activated in private browsing mode. And in this private mode, I still have the 404 nginx error page for yande.re/* URLs, but pictures (files.yande.re subdomain) are correctly displayed if I open them in a private browsing window, or if I drag & drop them in another software (like GIMP, while it was not working before).

Nevertheless, thank you for having (although partially) fixed the bug.
It could be a cached DNS entry, can you restart your device or flush the dns and retry?
I never had a problem (not in France), but now encountered 502 Bad Gateway constantly
I encountered 502 Bad Gateway constantly as well
While I may have fixed France routing, I will fix the other problem that comes with fixing France eventually.
Checkmate said:
It could be a cached DNS entry, can you restart your device or flush the dns and retry?
I just tried with another device and it fully works again! Thank you, Checkmate! o/
Works perfectly fine on my end, thank you Checkmate <3