Close
I have been banned from downloading posts.
When i was downloading a post i got the 'rogue bot detected. Try after an hour....' message. I tried to download more than 1 hour later. But it is still showing the same message . Can someone help me. How can i contact the mod?
P.s.- I didn't download more than 15 posts today (UTC +5:30)
IntellectualSenpai69 said:
When i was downloading a post i got the 'rogue bot detected. Try after an hour....' message. I tried to download more than 1 hour later. But it is still showing the same message . Can someone help me. How can i contact the mod?
P.s.- I didn't download more than 15 posts today (UTC +5:30)
If your ISP service provider does not provide you with a fixed IP address, you can try to restart your optical modem or router to obtain a new IP address to bypass website restrictions
kulipator said:
If your ISP service provider does not provide you with a fixed IP address, you can try to restart your optical modem or router to obtain a new IP address to bypass website restrictions
Some minutes ago i rechecked & i am seeing that rogue-bot message on only 2-3 posts of the artist nt00 . I was able to download all other posts. One of the post i am not able to download is https://yande.re/post/show/676865. I am using mobile data. & tried clearing cache /vpn.

And Thank You for your reply.
Dayum thats too bad. Hope this all work out in the end.