Close
Difficulty using the site on an old device
I have an iPad 2 which I exclusively use to browse yande.re and store images in. Due to the device being very old, it doesn't receive any more iOS updates beyond 9.3.6 and thus the main browser on it, Safari, is now outdated, causing yande.re to load improperly and be unusable on the browser. However, I had found an alternative browser called Puffin, which is actually a cloud browser - their cloud server does all the heavy lifting and render the website onto your device, which meant I could use yande.re normally. Everything was OK until a few days ago, when I guess Moebooru got updated and causes posts to become invisible on Puffin. Is there any way to fix this?
Get a better browser/device. Even if it's fixed now, there's no telling when it'll break again.
admin6 said:
Get a better browser/device. Even if it's fixed now, there's no telling when it'll break again.
I assume that the member is financially limited, otherwise he would have purchased newer equipment long ago.

Unfortunately, I own several iPads and the older ones are no longer updated when they no longer support the next OS and so making the server available in an older version would certainly be risky for the administrator knowing that updates are there to protect against cyber-attacks and such.

It would be better to find a more appropriate application or to look in the settings what options could be changed to work better with this site.

Have you tried with other applications like FireFox, Opera, Chrome, etc? I sometimes get better results by switching browsers.