Close
selfupload ?
Hello <o/

I just upload some of my personal creation artworks, but i see someone flag me for Deletation cause :selfupload
I am sorry for this inconvenience, I had not read about a policy prohibiting me from posting personal digital creations.
Is that the case? And if it is possible how do I go about not being flagged as violating the regulations of yande.re

Thank you very much for your answer
kooka26 said:
Hello <o/

I just upload some of my personal creation artworks, but i see someone flag me for Deletation cause :selfupload
I am sorry for this inconvenience, I had not read about a policy prohibiting me from posting personal digital creations.
Is that the case? And if it is possible how do I go about not being flagged as violating the regulations of yande.re

Thank you very much for your answer
People uploading an artist's painting means that his work is recognized by others, uploading one's own painting is not allowed, and uploading too much Western art is not recommended here.
```and uploading too much Western art is not recommended here.```
I've never heard that uploading too much Western art is not recommended and I've been here more than a decade. I believe it was Radioactive who said that "western" art, a lot of times, is in the eye of the beholder. I have heard a person stating that they didn't like seeing it and that they'd be black listing it for themselves.