Close
Sonin said:
The main issue with the image is that it was sharpened a bit too much, getting rid of that kind of steamy blur which makes the floating leaves the artist did quite obvious, but other than that it looks fantastic!
Yeah, I sorta forced the A.I make everything sharp and not include steam. I had been having issues in other images where the output was always looking blurry and the A.I was including steam even in places where there shouldn't be steam. Going back and adding in some steam might have put the cherry on top!

Sonin said:
I also presume the plugin you're talking about is Acly/krita-ai-diffusion on github?
Yep, That's the one!

Abraxas said:
between upscaling and generative fill a lot of images from the 5x4 (1280x1024 etc) era could be remastered on the fly.

still waiting for some ai thing i can easily run on my computer to stitch and clean new wallpapers.
Assuming you have a decent enough GPU, you can run Waifu2x on your PC to upscale images with A.I. There's a lot of forks of this project, but I've found "Waifu2x-Extension-GUI" (https://github.com/AaronFeng753/Waifu2x-Extension-GUI) to be the best. It's got a ton more features and can even upscale video! But by far, it's best feature is you can select higher quality engines which eliminate the blurry, rainbowing on the line art that Waifu2x often produces.