Close
Unable to access images on imouto
start from yesterday, i can access our site but no image is loaded, first i thought there was a change going on or something so the serves closed, but i still can't access the image today...
it looks like this when i enter the site
http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu354/Eudemon369/Snap4.jpg
help> < or did i do anything wrong and get banned? but i really love this site > <
If you have adblock..whitelist moe.imouto.org.
how do i check if i have an adblock?
u mean advertisement block tool? i don't think it would block the image, plus it never happen before, and i didn't install any new software that would do it...
if u r talkin' about a software call adblockplus, no i don't have it....
and thx for reply = =
AdBlockPlus? Although if you don't know about it i take you don't have it.
do a traceroute to sheryl.imouto.org send it to me in a pm or on irc, dont post it on the forums
im sorry, but... how do i do a traceroute OTL?

=======

ok i got a how to use from google... tryin' now
see if it works now...
nah...still can't see the images....
========
i can access the full resolution on new tag by clickin' on the resolution below now...
but the thumbnail images and fix images are still no respond
i can't even get into the post... OTL
OK,i can finally access the images now
becuz one of my friends told me try a different browser
so i tried IE, and it works (before i was using firefox)
i guess it must be something wrong with the latest ver of firefox or one of its add-on occurs a problem...
but thx anyway for all ur replies... > <
What version of FF? What plugins? If you open the error console (tools -> error console) and reload the index, do you see any errors (ignore the CSS warnings)?
Try disabling your add-ons for FF.

Tools|Add-ons
petopeto said:
What version of FF? What plugins? If you open the error console (tools -> error console) and reload the index, do you see any errors (ignore the CSS warnings)?
the latest FF
i got whole bunch plugins...
and there is no error on this site in error console
Eudemon said:
the latest FF
i got whole bunch plugins...
By latest Firefox do you mean 3.0, 3.5, or 3.6?

The whole bunch of plugins is likely causing this problem.

To expand on what Radioactive said, it would be better to just use Firefox's safe mode first since it only temporarily disables everything, which is all you need for a quick test. If it works in safe mode, disabling/enabling things one by one to find the culprit would be the next step.

If you don't have a Firefox (Safe Mode) shortcut in your Start Menu just open up a Run box and type the following (if you installed to the default directory):

"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode

When the box pops-up don't check any boxes (since those are permanent changes) and just click 'Continue in safe mode'.
i got it back to work now..
by simply... reinstall firefox OTL...
but however, thx for all of u :)