Close
I've also been a gamer all my life. My first system was the Atari. Then it was the NES, and then the Genesis, and then the SNES. We moved on again to the N64, and my bro got a dreamcast (sad that it died so easily) just a little after I got a PSX (One of the best!). My cousins rented a 3D0 a couple times too. Then, I got the PS2 (Most used game system so far, but my PS3 is starting to get up there ^_^). I HAD to get the PS3 launch system, and somehow managed to snag a used (guy just didn't like it and sold it immediately for a 360) 60 Gig. This has been my most awesome console. It helps that I can play any PS2 game on it that still comes out, since I brokeish my old PS2 by messing up the flip top install way back. I also dabbled in the 360 for a bit, but once it got to the point of near death, I quickly sold it. I might get a Japanese 360 in the future, but I will never buy a US one, since it blocks pretty much the only games I want on the 360...I also went through three Wii's (they didn't break, I just sold every one of em xD) I'm a total RPG fanatic! I also really like platformers and Survival horror games. It didn't look too good for People like me to own a PS3 way back, but now with all the games to my tastes are pouring out, I'm happy I held on <3 Oh, and I've got a 5.50 Gen B PSP. I also really love that console. Sony manged to buy me over for another generation.

Blaz-blue is really quite fun, and I can't wait for them to come out with more games, and us being able to play with more of their characters ^^

I'm also seriously anticipating FF XIII, and will be sure to import it as soon as it comes out! Though I really need to get myself better at Japanese xD