Close
I've been on moe.imouto for atleast six months but i cant get the avatar to work. Any help?
Browse to image you want to use, then under Options on the left side, select "Set avatar".
i know that part but when im there i cant position the box to the right spot. sorry i left that out.
lol nevermind. solved the problem
EternalToXicity16 said:
lol nevermind. solved the problem
What was it? (Don't use Internet Explorer BTW)
i used mozilla, though i find it futrating to get used to it. i'll just use mozilla if i ever want to change avatars.
EternalToXicity16 said:
i used mozilla, though i find it futrating to get used to it. i'll just use mozilla if i ever want to change avatars.
Try Chrome or Opera if you find Mozilla hard to get used to. Protip - Try the Adblocker, and DownThemAll!, add-ons
I'm curious to hear how these IE lovers find IE so lovely, hot, sexy and awesome. So please tell me, what's the big deal?
Feito said:
I'm curious to hear how these IE lovers find IE so lovely, hot, sexy and awesome. So please tell me, what's the big deal?
IE can make available Fx/Opera for us.
Of course there seem to be some IE-specfic lines of JS commented out for IE in the avatar related pages and scripts which seems odd >.>
This while the opera, firefox and safari code remains in tact.

Removing those comments didn't fix it back when I tried after getting annoyed with the IE whines here, but it does suggest that development for IE was not completed.

And if most IE users are like myself, simply being lazy and used to it. I'd also hazard the opinion that Firefox is a lot of work compared to either IE or Opera. But that's just me preferring a programs own options/prefs menu to a boatload of plugins <-- see the lazy

The only reason I use FF here is because so many of the scripts are incompatible. Well maybe not many but enough important ones to bother.
The real point is that IE isn't standards compliant so it's not really worth going through all the bother of trying to make the site compatible with it, it just causes tons of extra work because of M$'s laziness and also ends up causing more problems for the other browsers when IE related hacks mess things up.
spoiler
spoiler
Do you wanna be my avatar?
I used to use IE but now I prefer chrome and safari ; )
Really. I've downloaded an IE that always shows an error message whenever I close it. It's ANNOYING. But I'm too lazy to download another... ;_;

It's scarying.
this site is almost 100% compatible with Opera. but there's something that doesn't work: the spoilers (they used to work though).
i click on them but the page won't refresh, i have to scroll down (or up) till it goes out of sight, then go back to where the spoiler is.

IE is ridicously stupid, i can't believe it every time i have to use it.
If the spoilers don't display (they are touchy in opera, true) then just click and drag to highlight the spoiler text and it'll reveal the spoiler.
True, I've found that for myself. But it's still 40201790372% better than IE. :-D
Hmm, it seems Like my iPhone works well on this site.(I joined only 'bout fifteen minutes ago, so I thought this thread might be helpful. Actually, it kinda was... (btw, feito has an awesome avatar, in my opinion. I like the expression).

Huh, whatever. I like safari, so I'm all good at least. ;)