Close
Well.....here I go. Post begin.

kyoushiro said:
AZD: FFVI, Secret of Mana were released on SNES.

Mario RPG has one death... and that makes EVERYONE shed MANLY tears (well, not exactly a death, but still makes you shed MANLY tears).
Thanks for the information.

Only something really tragic can make me shed some tears. That Person.

Feito said:
kyoushiro you can burn in hell... seriously D:
Feisty Feito got you there kyoushiro.

kyoushiro said:
But... it's the truth :D

Modern Warfare 2 is a COD spin off IIRC.
What the hell does IIRC mean?

Feito said:
Also why is call of duty that "famous" ? It's all about WW2 right? Been like that for like for 10 games or so?
You haven't played the first Modern Warfare? The title should tell you it's not a past War game. This war is during the Modern times...our current time. If you are into shooters, you should pick it up. It's available for PS3, Cell, PC (How DO people play games on a cell?) and Xbox 360.

gohanrice said:
Just finished the single player myself, and yes MUCH rage.
Yeah. Don't you EVEN DARE read this part unless you have the game and played the campaign to the end I was in shock. I felt sorrow and then that music (so emotional and sad) made me shed those tears during that event. I tried hard holding back those forceful tears. Oh man...after that the rage came.

I definitely LOVED the ending...but I wanted more. THAT ending screams of a sequel right gohanrice? You should know...Same thing as the first warning

By the way gohanrice...you didn't skip any missions (being offended) right? I didn't...and currently I have recently finished 3 difficulties so far and currently working on Veteran. How are you doing so far?

One more thing that I almost forgot to respond to.
Haruhi...I haven't been online with the game. Sorry to hear they didn't treat you right. I did see at least three kids in the line behind me during that time along with an older dude...so yeah...there are ways they can get the game even if the rating is M...as long as they have someone older purchasing the game.

Also what I mean about admin2 is that he has more maintainers [Mods] for Moe...so good for him.

Post end.