Close
Wait a minute. What was the decision on game_cg? I still want it to go with wallpaper.
Aurelia said:
Wait a minute. What was the decision on game_cg? I still want it to go with wallpaper.
I still haven't received a proper explanation on why we need a game_cg tag...
While we're waiting on that...

Since I didn't really get any responses about merging nekomimi and bunny_ears with the rest of animal_ears, would anyone object if I put an implication in? They all sort of look the same to me after a while...
There might be complaints about nekomimi but i'd say go for bunny_ears implications.
It should be fine to add a nekomimi to animal_ears implication.
Ys As you can see... can we alias certain tags like ys6 > ys_vi etc?
That would be consistent with how we have other game series named. Submit the ones that need to be aliased and I'll approve them.
What about the halo effect of some JPEG compression? I think that could be included in aliasing but I'm not sure.
blooregardo said:
What about the halo effect of some JPEG compression? I think that could be included in aliasing but I'm not sure.
aliasing was used for bilinear/nearest resizing, or line works without anti-alias painting. they were just a reason of deletion for me before I became a mod.
I don't use aliasing anymore except bad extractions because I'm just deleting bad edits now.
"downscaled", "patch worked" edits should be just deleted without tagging.

that's aside, any side effects of jpeg_artifacts should be just jpeg_artifacts
Will there be any new tags to classified the supernatural Anime images
of these anime series ?.. - e.g
1. Ookami Kakushi
2. Omamori Himari
3. Kanokon
4. Dance in the Vampire Bund
Also any other supernatural images

Tag Names- demon girl
- Scythe
However scythe are used by characters that has that type of weapon..
I cannot find really ant reason to categorize anime into genres.

If we were to add scythe into the tags, I would rather add an alias to it and alias it to "weapons." At the moment i don't see a reason for a lesser used tag.
wings angel devil tail horns
heh there are many tags I didn't know
I believe some of those aspects were gonna be aliased into devil.
implicate them under demi human?
don't know ┐('~`;)┌
someone who is maintaining general tags will make a decision.
fireattack said:
original again?
When was it here b4? And I don't really know if it's going to be used all that often. As it seems to a rather "select" picture series. Very select...Maybe add them under wallpaper and..cg just to be safe.
I still don't know what the tag original means.
it'll be images which have no copyright.
add it if you don't like to see the touhou on the top of copyright tags ∀゚)クワッ
Does anyone care enough about a suzumiya_haruhi_no_shoushitsu (the film) to maintain a tag for it? Otherwise, I'm going to alias it to just " "_yuuutsu
It's probably best aliased anyway, you can only tell its movie thus far by Yuki showing emotion, Ryoko being friendly to Yuki and Haruhi in the other uniform. And it will be some time before anyone outside japan can see it to find any other differences.
Is there any objection to change photoshop into fault category? since it's the edit against artist's purpose and permission, I don't know the reason why it's not fault.
midzki said:
Is there any objection to change photoshop into fault category? since it's the edit against artist's purpose and permission, I don't know the reason why it's not fault.
Fine for me, originally, we shouldn't even host photoshops orz. There's moeren for that ┐('~`;)┌
Not all are really faults. I don't consider my post #97139 one for example, the cigarette didn't suit the original image.
(Nor did it suit Miyuki & Kagami but that is on Konachan)
you made kagome rage (`∀´)σ

I think following 3 are the worst things artists can't forgiven.

1) use works to gain money
2) steal credits
3) modify works ignoring their thoughts

I don't think to ban photoshops, but at least, keep thinking it's the thing shouldn't do.
If you want to be picky it's not really a fault either. Unless they've been added through compression. It's work inspired on other's.

And by that same logic that a photoshop is a fault I'd suggest adding tagme to the fault tag list since credits and quality are considered important here.

Fault tags only deal with quality so far.
Tagme is a fault for me in the first place (and also I'm counting vector_trace as a fault). but since many users sticking on the current usage, I just gave up to change it.

Chrissues said:
Fault tags only deal with quality so far.
signed watermark
midzki said:
signed watermark
Bah you're right. You got me there. Tags I don't care about.