Close
Is there a limit to favorite tags?
I've looked at the help page but it doesn't say anything about it. Still, it seems I'm unable to add new tags unless I erase previous ones.
You've added like 13291720471 favorite tags. Not that I'm criticizing or anything, but you should shrug your favorite tags to be more accurate.

For an example, let's say your favorite tags are "loli", "sayori" and "uncensored". Then just pick these three. I know you do like all the others, but your real favorites are "loli", "sayori" and "uncensored".

About me, I really like a whole of artists, like Carnelian, Shigunyan, Ryohka, Shaa, Kobuichi, Tinkle, Mitsumi Misato, Karory, Miwa Yoshizaku, Ishikei, Tsurusaki Takahiro, Koku, Noizi Ito. But, to make things simple, I just put "Urotan" tag, who is my favorite artist. I still like all the others, but I guess you should show the tag that better suits you. The one that is your REAL favorite. The special one.

Another example: aoie emesai uses "sawai_maya" as favorite tag. It describes his preferences pretty well.

It's just a matter of choice, this is what I think about favorite tags. You are free to choose a different path, of course.
But I guess there IS a limit to favorite tags, unfortunately.
Haha, yeah, I just can't decide between them. XD
Same thing with all the things I like in life. :P I should know better by now, and I did try to be more preferential, but it's not that easy. :P

Yeah, I also started to think that I would want artists in my favorite tags as well, but by the time I realized it...
Well, I've started cutting down on some tags, mostly those that are related, and cut down the ones with fewer posts in them. I still need to do a lot more cutting down, though. :P

Yeah, seems the limit is 20. Well, it's nice in that it isn't really low for most people. :P

Thank you for your reply! :D
favorite tags section doesn't have useful advantages, it's more like "about me".
a long list is tl;dr
mine simple =D
Yeah, I've noticed that. Especially when you like all tags, since it'll show exactly what's on the front page of posts. :P

Yours is non-existent! :P (there aren't any posts with that tag)
You can also use non-existent tags on your favorite tag. Like, "cheese_cakes". Or anything else.

Cloud, if you can't decide on a favorite tag, then you have none at all. You just like some of them. Give time to time and you may discover your great favorite tag...

Also, you can make something like... Favorite tag: "midzki" or "aurelia" or anyone else, would be funny lol.

You are welcome, and I hope I was useful. Good luck deciding the favorite tag! If my favorite tag weren't "urotan", it would surely be "kirisaki_kaede".
My favorite tags are awesome <3

MINE D:<
Did a test. Your account will not show more than 21 of any tags on your favorites and that is the limit from my testing. Anything after that and it will be be saved on to your favorites by auto deleting any tags you add to it after your 21st tag.

I only counted 20 on yours, but mine went to 21. Oh well... at least you know there's a limit now :)