Close
Donation collection for more RAM
We currently have 2gb of RAM in the server, I'd like to increase it to 4gb since we're maxing out all the time. At the moment its not urgent but I'd like to start up a donation drive for it, it would cost 200 dollars (price list: http://fdcservers.net/Services/DedicatedServers/HardwareUpgrades) to bump it up to 4gb. Any help to get to that goal would be appreciated.

I'll put up the donation button in a few days because I have a large paypal transfer in progress (bill for c73 doujinshi) and don't want to get it mixed up with donations for ram.
admin2 said:
Any help to get to that goal would be appreciated.
I think I will donate. God only knows this is one of the best sites I've been to for good anime scans.
Any donations would be worthwhile.
Changed my mind, we're going to move to a gigabit server in the near future instead and any upgrades I get now won't transfer over to the new server.
admin2 said:
Changed my mind, we're going to move to a gigabit server in the near future instead and any upgrades I get now won't transfer over to the new server.
Need any donations for that?
Wraith said:
Need any donations for that?
Not at the moment, but I do need money to pay for the damn c73 items I bought ~__~ but I'm not going to ask for donations for my personal items.
admin2 said:
Not at the moment, but I do need money to pay for the damn c73 items I bought ~__~ but I'm not going to ask for donations for my personal items.
Hahaha ^^, i have a list of computer parts i do want.

- Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 Kentsfield 2.4GHz LGA 775 Quad-Core ^^
admin2 said:
Where do you usually buy comiket items?
Shuugo said:
Where do you usually buy comiket items?
I believe admin2 uses deputy, I don't remember him saying directly which he used.