Close
New Anime shows?
Whats new? And whats coming out soon? There's so much out there that looking for myself seems like a daunting task. Perhaps a section for up and coming or recommendation? Just a thought. Anyway, I've been on an ordering frenzy. I've ordered more books from Nippon Exports, YesAsia and a pvc character from Hobbyfan. I may order a few more things in the coming weeks. Depends on how I feel I guess :)
*One thing to add ... I go to Anime News Network and the lists there are staggering. So much to look through and so little patience :)
spice and wolf - medival slice of life with a not-so-often-seen wolfgirl

rosario+vampire - fanservice²³ , lots of panty shots and whatsoever, typical harem with monstergirls and a male lead who cant do shit

minami-ke okawari - if you liked first season, you will be kinda pissed... not as good as first

noble masters - another haremlike fanservice show with "buttler setting"

true tears
h2o - both romance, not seen yet, h2o has a huge trap afaik

ah megami whatever - holding hands again?! i lost faith in these godesses long time ago

sayonara sensei 2 - didnt liked first, so didnt bother

rest not seen as well (yet?)
Is there a 'trailers' torrent like they had before?
why not dl first eps of those subbed, or google, or animenewn or etc ?

Dezember:

• * Saa! Iko Tamagocchi - [12/01]
  • * Ah! Megami-sama! Tatakau Tsubasa - [12/08]
  • * AYAKASHI - [12/12]
  • * Haruka Naru Toki no Naka de 3 -Kurenai no Tsuki- - [12/28]
Januar:

• * Wellber no Monogatari Second Part - [01/01]
  • * Rosario to Vampire - [01/03]
  • * Porphy no Nagai Tabi - [01/06]
  • * Yatterman New Series - [01/16]
  • * ARIA The ORIGINATION - [01/2008]
  • * Minami-ke ~Okawari~ - [01/2008]
  • * MAJOR 4th season - [01/2008]
  • * Zenryoku Usagi - [01/2008]
  • * PERSONA -trinity soul- - [01/2008]
  • * Hakaba Kitarou - [01/2008]
  • * Ookami to Koushinryou - [01/2008]
  • * H2O~FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND~ - [01/2008]
  • * Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Season 2 - [01/2008]
  • * Hatenkou Yuugi - [01/2008]
  • * Shigofumi - [01/2008]
  • * Noramimi - [01/2008]
  • * true tears - [01/2008]
  • * Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de - [01/2008]
Even with the new shows, they still bore me to death >.<
Gotta say that this winter session of new shows got mostly just pure crap, it's usually rare for it being this bad if you ask me.

I'm looking forward for the new sessions of stuff in april but thats a while more to go.

Also I recomend you to avoid animenewsnetwork as a plague, the comunity there is just a big pile of blowup morons who just destroy for the biger mass.

And if you wanna have a decent list on whats being aired by month check this site out
http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=latestanimes
There were more I didn't care for than I did care for. Thanks for the heads up on ANN ... anidb looks alot better and is far easier to navigate. At least I'm not swamped. The list of shows you put up MD, a few caught my eye and I will check out. Hopefully the books I've ordered will show up soon and I can get back to scanning. Thanks for the info guys and gals, I appreciate it :)
Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de is the best show this season (I am biased)

Listen for the famous va's in it
I'm currently watching Wolf & Spice. It's fun so far ^^
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007/12/30/winter-2008-preview/ is a rundown of the new shows with links to the sites of the shows and to other sites with info. At the bottom of his post is a torrent that has a lot of the trailers for this season.
admin2 said:
Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de is the best show this season (I am biased)

Listen for the famous va's in it
It looks like a harem show? Lots of fan service I assume? I may have to check it out :)

vistigris said:
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007/12/30/winter-2008-preview/ is a rundown of the new shows with links to the sites of the shows and to other sites with info. At the bottom of his post is a torrent that has a lot of the trailers for this season.
Looks like it could be another good site to browse. Thanks :)