Close
Tag Subscription (or something like this?)
Hi guys,

I was visiting Danbooru recently and I noticed there was some sort of function that allowed you to check updates of some tags of your choice.

How about... If we had a similar gadget here? Not necessarily like Danbooru's. Like, we could choose one tag, or two, or three, or whatever, and any new posts with those tags would be shown to us or we would receive some sort of warning, kinda like this.

Like if we were deviantWATCHING the tag, lol.

It sounds very complicated, but it's a very good idea.
Hope it can become true someday. Not today or tomorrow. But is it something that good to be thinking about? Thanks for reading.
Um favorite tags does that. It doesn't say "POST UPDATED" but new posts are generally shown through there unless their hidden with the HOLD metatag.

Hope it helps Debbie ; )
Just use your fav tags, or whatever search you like, then subscribe to them in your favorite RSS reader.

http://moe.imouto.org/post/atom?tags=favtag%3ADebbie
For you, for example.
If we can have the new system, I rather want the artists index which can be sorted by the order of newly post added, newly wiki edited, counts of favos, et.c.. and showing the original name, related circles, belonged pools in the same window.
Thanks very much!
And, ah, this is such a good idea, midzki. Well, good luck if you are ever trying this out, hope it becomes true someday!