Close
kab: Opera definitely does a better job than FF2 at resizing. I used Opera before, and I liked it (it's very fast), but I can't live without Firefox's add-ons now.

abao: You can see the full image in the browser before saving it, just click "high resolution". Let me know if that's not working for you.

This isn't really to save bandwidth. The biggest reason is to be able to see viewable (non-thumb) versions of the images interactively--it's so much nicer to open a picture and see it in a second or two (like other image boards), compared to 10-30 seconds. (It just might happen to save bandwidth too.)

admin2, patch coming: adding the hidable tip box to tell you you're seeing a sample, and a shortcut (if you're logged in) to turn off sample images, so people who don't like it can turn it off without hunting for it. The "original image" link will show the file resolution and size, and is a different color.

ed: admin2: is there a problem with saki? I'm getting 404s, and not just on samples (eg. http://saki.imouto.org/data/b4/8d/b48d49d1ff6a6e737e735b413f81a163.png).