Close
I'm sorry to be such a noob but I don't get how the blacklist works. I checked the howto:blacklist page and yet my filters don't work. I tried several ways to block loli and shota and it stills pops in the list when I browse the posts. My blacklist looks like this:
"rating:s loli"
"rating:q loli"
"rating:e loli"
"rating:s shota"
"rating:q shota"
"rating:e shota"

What's wrong with it?

~thanks
it has " in it? you'll want to remove that
Makes me feel stupid but, yes that was the problem... -_-'

Thanks admin2 for taking the time to reply ;)
also if you want to have all ratings you can just blacklist like:
loli
shota
Sorry if this is a stupid question about the blacklists.

So what is the purpose of the blacklist if the images remain?

So an image such as loli or shota ought to be tagged as such to be black listed... but this does not mean they are banned from the site? So this is just to prevent these images from coming up in searches and not stop the distribution of such images. I came upon a couple circles with these images today, hence my avatar. Some stuff is more acceptable than others, is that the point of the black list?

PS I am new to the site and a little confused on these details. Love the site though.
The blacklist is there to block images you as an INDIVIDUAL do not want to view.

The blacklist doesn't have to be for adult material, it can be any tag. Say, as an example, you utterly loath Naruto. Stick it in your blacklist.
Alright, Trap and Male added haha.
berserker3600 said:
Thanks
(What about the Random thing?)
I came I saw I came
果断用Google翻译器翻译网站T T
may be you should hide rating:q too from view to unregistered users like rating:e? 'cause somebody posts without correct tags and you can see explicit pics
Blacklist does NOT WORK for me in browse mode. Example is a 'loli' blacklisted tag.
bezblednyrycerz said:
Blacklist does NOT WORK for me in browse mode. Example is a 'loli' blacklisted tag.
hmm, blacklist works fine.
using iPad Safari
lee1238234 said:
hmm, blacklist works fine.
using iPad Safari
I've just noticed that the blacklist doesn't work for me at all, that is not only in browse mode but neither in normal-list mode. I have blacklisted two tags separated by space as instructed, one of them is 'loli' and regardless of that I keep seeing pics tagged as loli. This is Chrome on Win7x62, but as far as I would develop it, the server should do filtering and then browser is not relevant.

EDIT: But then, I see no '-loli' fragment on search field, which is consistent with the results. So what's the point of blacklist? Should the search field be filled by blacklist by default?
bezblednyrycerz said:
I have blacklisted two tags separated by space as instructed
Your blacklist format is just wrong. If you use "loli shota" it will just block image swith loli and shota.

Read the instruction again.
fireattack said:
Your blacklist format is just wrong. If you use "loli shota" it will just block image swith loli and shota.

Read the instruction again.
Riiiiight, my bad. Condition weren't mentioned my way.
Is there a tag for 'shemale'? I was misunderstanding that as 'shota' for a while.
bezblednyrycerz said:
Is there a tag for 'shemale'? I was misunderstanding that as 'shota' for a while.
You could use "trap" or "futanari"
blooregardo said:
You could use "trap" or "futanari"
Thanks.

There are pics containing girls close to `loli` but not quite (not tagged so), like 1/2 body of the child (upper) and 1/2 of a grown woman (lower) - can I filter those out?

// This is mostly about a young child with wide loins, not `loli` for the last, I suppose.
user:masutaniyan
ah black list fail :(

how about we give him his own tag for photoshopped images? how about this tag? It exists already