Close
Please use the blacklist tags
General blacklist discussion can go here too.
It's been noted that some users have been uploading images which contain material in the default blacklists, but not tagging them. This behaviour is getting worse. Blacklist tagging MUST be done, and we will no longer give out warnings.

Remember this is a bannable offence!

If your scan contains:

rating:e loli (Wiki for loli)
rating:e shota (Wiki for shota)
extreme_content (Wiki for extreme_content)

Then tag it correctly!

If in doubt please contact a mod.
Blacklist information is available at howto:blacklist
I often hear many complaints about users disliking this and that. Please use blacklist, as that's what they're for.

specifically urushihara_satoshi with a combination of pubic_hair
When did extreme_content get added to the default blacklist?
Ages ago, it was in mine when I first went to edit it.
Weird, I don't remember it being on my blacklist, just rating:e loli and rating:e shota.
Better keep an eye on rating:s loli in case of overzealous tagging. It, being a blacklist tag, needlessly hides stuff when tagged "just to be on the safe side".

Can't say I personally agree with all the current list anyway.
And I think the wiki entry loli may agree with me, though it's a little open to interpretation ;_;
The problem is that drawn loli can be subjective.
Radioactive said:
The problem is that drawn loli can be subjective.
The lawmaker knows what is loli or not
midzki said:
The thought police knows what is loli or not
Fixed for you.
Can you put users on this list?
Revil said:
Can you put users on this list?
No. Who are you having difficulties with? (You can PM me if you want)
Radioactive said:
No. Who are you having difficulties with? (You can PM me if you want)
No, no... it was just a question...
Well I only had one tag on my blacklist (virgin) and that tag no longer exists. Now there is no way to block images that should use that tag (I am aware of the "-blood", but not all images that contain blood are those of defloration).
RiderFan said:
Well I only had one tag on my blacklist (virgin) and that tag no longer exists. Now there is no way to block images that should use that tag (I am aware of the "-blood", but not all images that contain blood are those of defloration).
That type of image is explicit so blacklist rating:e blood
Radioactive said:
That type of image is explicit so blacklist rating:e blood
Then that would block out wanted content as well.
But I've lived with it until now, so I was just voicing a concern.
No, if you put "rating:e blood" on the same line, it will only block posts with both tags.
Posts with only "blood" or only "rating:e" will remain unblocked.
Just remember to put the tags on the same line.
Debbie said:
No, if you put "rating:e blood" on the same line, it will only block posts with both tags.
Posts with only "blood" or only "rating:e" will remain unblocked.
Just remember to put the tags on the same line.
Maybe he just means some other rating:e images with normal blood, like post #145341 (extreme content).
Perhaps he could use "sex blood"

Blacklists are working fine here.
Using those two would remove images that have sex. Also it would removes images with blood. Many images contain the two but don't always show defloration.
Pray tell, why was the virgin tag removed? Since it was removed it has made things more difficult to avoid.
No, RiderFan, you didn't get me (I think, sorry if I got you wrong).
Anyways let me try again, just to make sure.

If you type sex blood on the same line at the blacklist box, only posts that have the two tags together would get blacklisted.

In other words, only posts with blood AND sex will get blacklisted.
Posts with blood OR sex won't.

I don't look much at those kind of pictures, but I've really never noticed defloration. Well, if there are more people interested, maybe you could try maintaining the tag. But if you dislike looking at them, it would be hard. Good luck either way, I hope we can solve this problem.
RiderFan said:
Pray tell, why was the virgin tag removed? Since it was removed it has made things more difficult to avoid.
Did ever that tag existed?
blooregardo said:
Did ever that tag existed?
According to this, no.

RiderFan said:
It's super specific, and judging by the blood sex search, not very common... (about 75/2400 images or 3%)

Also, if you don't add loli or shota to explicit posts or the extreme_content tag where necessary when uploading, then you must hold the posts first and tag them later or wait for someone to tag them before releasing them to the index.
It used to exist on Konachan, but I redacted it Oct '09.
It is inaccurate, there is at least 3 reasons for blood from there, and covered by combining the blood tag with various explicit tags.
[i]blood cum
blood sex
blood pussy[/i]
Those should limit the mis-filters.
It seems that I now have to have an account to view all the blacklist images. I don't think an account was needed before, am I right?
Camel51 said:
It seems that I now have to have an account to view all the blacklist images. I don't think an account was needed before, am I right?
You still do not need one. Just delete all tags from your blacklist
tenyuhuang said:
You still do not need one. Just delete all tags from your blacklist
No. If you don't log in, you can't edit your blacklist
Hello all
I had a little"Surprise",today.
I come upon a Black-Listed image by using the Random Function
oreno.imouto.org/post/random

I thought it would have been filtered out(i.e. not shown or not picked up by Randomizer).

Also could someone post a link(Or directly Explain),how adding Tags on Blacklist works?,do I "Simply",copy-paste the tag name on the list?,with commas?
Thanks
(What about the Random thing?)