Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post belongs to a parent post.

« Previous Next » This post is #9 in the Tinkle - Drink Me pool.

lolita_fashion tinkerbell tinkle

Edit | Respond

There's another half to this showing the rest of the skirt of the blond. If someone's interested in stitching them together I'll post it too. I'm useless at that sort of thing.
van said:
There's another half to this showing the rest of the skirt of the blond. If someone's interested in stitching them together I'll post it too. I'm useless at that sort of thing.
ughh 3rd time revising this one >.<

Go ahead and post it, i'll stitch it up for you ^^

ps: Dovac? I'm gonna go ahead and add Tsukiyo_Chakai for all the tinkle and tinkerbell items, since that's the artist's name ^^ Also, i'll go and add tinkle for all of them too if you want, if not I won't do it. Right now i'll leave Tinkle out till I get a response from you.
Sure if you want. I'll add a tag implication to speed things up
aoie_emesai said:
Go ahead and post it, i'll stitch it up for you ^^
I took a look at it and it seems there's some of the overall picture missing between the two files. Might require some redrawing to stitch it >.<
van said:
I took a look at it and it seems there's some of the overall picture missing between the two files. Might require some redrawing to stitch it >.<
Just go ahead, i just hope it's not too big of a seperation ^^