Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
breasts kousaka_tamaki nipples ponkotsu_works theta to_heart_2 to_heart_(series)

Edit | Respond

生命不能承受之重……
生命は此の重さに承ること能わず......
The weight that my life can't withstand ……
An interesting fact is that teta in Portuguese is a funny slang for breasts.
Look at the artist's name... I started laughing when I read that.

Wow, and if you think this is normal size, I must be an alien.
Do you laugh whenever someone writes the letter θ too?
Yes, I do! Thankfully we say "téta" instead of the slangy "têta" ehehehe.
Debbie said:
Look at the artist's name... I started laughing when I read that.
And how about "Shana", or "shota"? :P

(Depending on the reading, they both can be slangs for pussy in Brazil =P)
aganainotoki said:
That's just a normal size...
Definitely not normal, unless u get implants like britn_y
HE. I've never thought about shota, but now that you say... O, and Shana. ROFL.
I wish everyone was Brazilian so we could joke about our language.
Here all write the people on Japanese or after the Chinese? Without insults people. I simply guy from Russia so on your site have not accustomed yet entirely)... Who does that of you know chats for dialogue the foreign? Yours we will tell. It is desirable that English were) I on Japanese and Chinese I understand nothing ((
gohanrice said:
Do you laugh whenever someone writes the letter θ too?
Listen, tell please, among you there are girls? I wish to communicate to you in English if will arrange)
KyroDX said:

Listen, tell please, among you there are girls? I wish to communicate to you in English if will arrange)
This isn't gaia, if you feel like roleplaying, you can take it elsewhere.
syaoran-kun said:
This isn't gaia, if you feel like roleplaying, you can take it elsewhere.
Listen, I of nobody разыграваю... Simply I have nothing to do... It would be desirable to communicate to you FOREIGNERS... And there is nobody...