Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
abenobashi_mahou_shoutengai asahina_arumi ayanami_rei bikini_top boota crossover diebuster flcl haruhara_haruko hiramatsu_tadashi marie_en_carlsberg megane nadia nadia_secret_of_blue_water neon_genesis_evangelion nia nono samejima_mamimi seifuku tengen_toppa_gurren_lagann thighhighs underboob yoko

Edit | Respond

Everyone is jealous of Yoko's breasts hahahaha, they all keep looking back.
Dflowen said:
Everyone is jealous of Yoko's breasts hahahaha, they all keep looking back.
Haruko seems more interested than jealous... :3
A big thanks to technology, now we have pads and surgeriesXD
words cannot express the awesomeness in this picture
No Noriko,me disappointed....=(
other than that it's a great picture
No Honeamise.
No Gunbuster.

Riquini and Noriko are (each one) 100x better than any char illustrated in this thing.

FAIL
Yoko leading the Gainax Crew
Dflowen said:
Yoko leading the Gainax Crew
FAIL x100

Nadia should have been the leading one in this.
i love gainax, they made some of the best anime ever.

i wondering why is there a penguin ...? (i know it's from EVA but....)
If by "best anime ever" you're referring to Gunbuster and Honneamise, I agree 100%.

The rest... well, Nadia is very close, but that's it.
kyoushiro said:
No Honeamise.
No Gunbuster.

Riquini and Noriko are (each one) 100x better than any char illustrated in this thing.

FAIL
Sir or Madam, the reason Gunbuster and Honneamise aren't in this is because (I'm guessing) Tadashi Hiramatsu didn't work on either. He started with Nadia and most of the character designs in this picture (apart from Rei) were created by him. I agree Wings of Honneamise deserves being regarded as one of Gainax's best works, but if you look at all this guy has done I think you'll agree he should get some respect.
Only talking about the series. The designer is good.

And Honneamise is THE BEST shit from Gainax. No questions asked.
kyoushiro said:
Only talking about the series. The designer is good.

And Honneamise is THE BEST shit from Gainax. No questions asked.
I'm going to risk suffering your wrath and say they topped it with FLCL. Are you just a big fan of 80's shows? Perhaps the 1983 Daicon animation is up there with Honneamise too?
FLCL is good, it's one of the most decent shit from the 90s.

Still, nothing compared to Honneamise.
i think THE one realy missing in this picture is Asuka, hit me if u want, but it`s how it is.

And Honneamise is realy the best thing, Diebuster and FLCL can be compared in animation and story...i don`t yet had seen Nadia so I can`t opinion on that (yeah, shame on me).
kyoushiro said:
If by "best anime ever" you're referring to Gunbuster and Honneamise, I agree 100%.

The rest... well, Nadia is very close, but that's it.
Gunbuster is a horrible show and you should feel horrible for saying that. Most loathesome characters I have ever seen.
Nono's face is so funny o(> <)o
Jordanx said:
i don`t yet had seen Nadia so I can`t opinion on that (yeah, shame on me).
Didn't really like Nadia - the animation was nice, but the characters were just too stupid...
MurasakiDoku said:
Gunbuster is a horrible show and you should feel horrible for saying that. Most loathesome characters I have ever seen.
I know this comment is 3 years old, but WTH
MurasakiDoku said:
Gunbuster is a horrible show
2/10
Dflowen said:
Everyone is jealous of Yoko's breasts hahahaha, they all keep looking back.
everyone except pen-pen... who i am assuming is thinking "JACKPOT"
How devicively divided this fanbase is. All since TTGL, now we all vie to shit on eachother.