Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
alice_margatroid blood gun kirisame_marisa oto_taku touhou

Edit | Respond

Lovely picture, damn nazis ! >:o
The medic made this picture a lot less depressing. :D
so i take as French resistance fighters?
beautiful the emotions of coming death in the shot girl nicely done the medic is a real reality shocker as it is clearly a little girl in the middle of death depressing but also cool
Thedarkcrusader: Holy hamster humping hell, at least try to speak in sentences, instead of putting words one after another.

MyNameIs said:
Damn Nazis!
It's a common western reaction to the swastika... Japan was a nazi country in the WW2, so there is a chance, they are the nazis. If someone could identify the weapons, it would be decidable.
Shanyy said:
If someone could identify the weapons, it would be decidable.
That is a standard issue U.S. military Thompson submachine gun.
Shanyy said:
It's a common western reaction to the swastika... Japan was a nazi country in the WW2, so there is a chance, they are the nazis. If someone could identify the weapons, it would be decidable.
japan was one country of axis powers but not nazi. the nationalsozialismus i've never known there's another in any other countries but nazi germany. the mark swastika in this draw is not any relation to japan in historical facts but just a symbol which in the name of ww2, i think. btw, the artist is chinese.
khankazz165 said:
japan was one country of axis powers but not nazi. the nationalsozialismus i've never known there's another in any other countries but nazi germany. the mark swastika in this draw is not any relation to japan in historical facts but just a symbol which in the name of ww2, i think. btw, the artist is chinese.
That would make sense the Axis powers were made so the three would not interrupt the others land expansion not for one type of government hints Nazi Germany, Kingdom of Italy, and Imperial Japan. Or at least that's in a nutshell.
>my face when my country fought both Axis and Allies :3