Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.

« Previous Next » This post is #59 in the Peco Artworks - Peco no Kiseki pool.

ass erect_nipples mukai_yumiko naked_apron nami_no_manimani peco

Edit | Respond

D:< GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.. mine!

My most favorite char Peco ever designed.<3
The oportunities to pronounce the words Dat Ass get fewer every time.
blooregardo said:
The oportunities to pronounce the words Dat Ass get fewer every time.
D:< GGGGRRRRRRRRRR...

I wish someone could release an english patch of this <.<
I publicly want to say thanks to syaoran for uploading these pictures.

... damn, I need one of midzki's smileys here.
kyoushiro said:
I publicly want to say thanks to syaoran for uploading these pictures.

... damn, I need one of midzki's smileys here.
You mean these silly ones like this?

(*≧▽≦)オハツでっす♪
Yeah. There's one that looks like the face of someone being anxious.

EDIT: this one-> (゚∀゚)
Oh, I love this one. (゚∀゚)
kyoushiro said:
D:< GGGGRRRRRRRRRR...

I wish someone could release an english patch of this <.<
Between this comment and the bits about "dat ass," I was wondering how you patch "dat ass," let alone with an English patch... LOL. You must meant patch the game this is for though. It's not like you'e likely to improve on an ass that good anyway. ;)
Well, I thought my comment was implicitly referring to the game.
kyoushiro said:
Well, I thought my comment was implicitly referring to the game.
Yeah. I suppose so, but my mind tends to fit things together in funny ways and not having even heard of the game before, I wasn't thinking about that. Instead, my first thought was tying the "dat ass" comments with your patch comment. It was fairly obvious what you meant though once I actually thought about it.