Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
easycrew headphones jpeg_artifacts lucia pangya

Edit | Respond

It sucks I'd have to use cash instead of Pang to get the car. :(
I like the car more than the girl.
As always, the good things are only for the ones who pay.
That sucks.
Games are becoming boring, they are not as cool as they were sometime ago.
Old games are the best ones. Or at least, most of them. They are fun, simple, and you don't need to have an expensive car to play golf.
Debbie said:
As always, the good things are only for the ones who pay.
That sucks.
Games are becoming boring, they are not as cool as they were sometime ago.
Old games are the best ones. Or at least, most of them. They are fun, simple, and you don't need to have an expensive car to play golf.
And an iPhone as well,. Games now a days seem to be more about avatar appearance than anything.
Unfortunately, Magey. Oh, are iPhone's games like this as well? I am sorry...
Debbie said:
Old games are the best ones. Or at least, most of them. They are fun, simple, and you don't need to have an expensive car to play golf.
True, but if you want to do it at all well, you'd best hope you've been doing it since you were six, else you won't do well enough for people to not laugh at and/or berate you for your incompetence. Hence, minigolf and the casual gamer. (Of course you can keep trying anyway but good luck with that, *snerk*)

Casual isn't the only sort of gaming around, though. Hell, even the Wii has plenty of great titles.
Shizashi said:
True, but if you want to do it at all well, you'd best hope you've been doing it since you were six, else you won't do well enough for people to not laugh at and/or berate you for your incompetence. Hence, minigolf and the casual gamer. (Of course you can keep trying anyway but good luck with that, *snerk*)

Casual isn't the only sort of gaming around, though. Hell, even the Wii has plenty of great titles.
Name one...
Don't worry I'll wait
Zeninth said:
Name one...
Don't worry I'll wait
well you're several days behind the rest of the debate but 'k

Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy (1 and 2)
Super Paper Mario

If I hear you complaining about how none of those are third-party titles I swear to god I'll
Shizashi said:
well you're several days behind the rest of the debate but 'k

Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy (1 and 2)
Super Paper Mario

If I hear you complaining about how none of those are third-party titles I swear to god I'll
Shizashi said:
well you're several days behind the rest of the debate but 'k

Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy (1 and 2)
Super Paper Mario

If I hear you complaining about how none of those are third-party titles I swear to god I'll
yea okay i guess so but, still it can't compete on a universal gaming platform
it's successes are off games of their own production and rarely crosses consoles
though, i think metroid prime was on multiply systems i'm not sure
Zeninth said:
yea okay i guess so but, still it can't compete on a universal gaming platform
it's successes are off games of their own production and rarely crosses consoles
though, i think metroid prime was on multiply systems i'm not sure
I assume when you say "rarely cross consoles" you mean "doesn't move to a platform Nintendo didn't make" which is only good business sense on their part.

As for being unable to compete with "universal gaming platforms," have you ever looked at the Wii's sales numbers? There's a reason it's considered a sleeper win for Nintendo, you know.

Besides, the real universal gaming platform is the PC. Full stop.
Shizashi said:
I assume when you say "rarely cross consoles" you mean "doesn't move to a platform Nintendo didn't make" which is only good business sense on their part.

As for being unable to compete with "universal gaming platforms," have you ever looked at the Wii's sales numbers? There's a reason it's considered a sleeper win for Nintendo, you know.

Besides, the real universal gaming platform is the PC. Full stop.
i think a conversation like this is more fit for a forum than comments because pretty soon were going to take up the whole page but, all honors to the PC (down with the Mac) cuz who knows what i'll do if i didn't have my laptop (probably keel over and die) with me at all times

But as for Nintendo i'll always need a sleeper win (now i'm not hating on 'em, first system i eva had was one & for the longest thats what i played orignal,super,64 all that good stuff)
After 64 Nintendo lost it's stronghold on the industry i mean PS2 came then Xbox jump on the scene, then they bumped it up to the 360 and then(somewhere in between the PSP), Sony had the balls to pull out the PS3.

I mean for a long time Nintendo stayed on it's handhelds to make it by but, Sony with the PSP put some competion on the market too. Wii used to hold that the games console workout games but, now Xbox kinect coming along to threaten the profit on that marketing channel

*aside to myself* now that i think about it they're systemically trying to shut out Nintendo. Those bastards!