Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
galge.com pantsu seifuku wallpaper yuyi

Edit | Respond

關站頗久了,沒去追查原因...
手邊也只有404張,聽說有414 orz
不過那個來源網址怎麼這麼精準?!
galge居然关了?!
kyt30 said:
galge居然关了?!
Afaik, yes.
fairyren said:
關站頗久了,沒去追查原因...
手邊也只有404張,聽說有414 orz
不過那個來源網址怎麼這麼精準?!
Copied from danbooru ffff
old wallpapers of galge.com were distributed as bmp, but most of lossless ones were lost from the internet coz everyone loves jpeg only :|
if there is someone who saved all lossless ones, please replace them all.
midzki said:
old wallpapers of galge.com were distributed as bmp, but most of lossless ones were lost from the internet coz everyone loves jpeg only :|
if there is someone who saved all lossless ones, please replace them all.
誰可以翻譯阿(被毆),不過有些原本就是JPG的版本,越新的圖片好像只有JPG...
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/668/yuyi011280.png ??
好多空間不支援BMP...
fireattack said:
Copied from danbooru ffff
原來如此...
yeah that's one. the quality difference is obvious. I once had all lossless ones but I had to discard them to make a space for scanning.. being as an editor is hardly along with as a collector.
midzki said:
yeah that's one. the quality difference is obvious. I once had all lossless ones but I had to discard them to make a space for scanning.. being as an editor is hardly along with as a collector.
http://www.multiupload.com/VUXT2QJSVF
http://www.multiupload.com/7P6RYZ0TAY
http://www.multiupload.com/BM6ZV65NTW
http://www.multiupload.com/KIP81B9O1N
I uploaded what I have before.
Hope it will helpful.