Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
card_captor_sakura focke_wulf kinomoto_sakura super_flat_lolinitron waitress

Edit | Respond

skipping an image here because peeing; if anyone really wants it I'll post it
I like to complete the sets so I can bear some watersports
If its a explicit loli image please tag it as such, I've gotten some complaints regarding that.
dovac said:
If its a explicit loli image please tag it as such, I've gotten some complaints regarding that.
Should I be using the "loli" tag? I havn't since it didn't seem to be in use on this board (if so, I'll go back over my rating:e posts and add it where needed).
petopeto said:
Should I be using the "loli" tag? I havn't since it didn't seem to be in use on this board (if so, I'll go back over my rating:e posts and add it where needed).
Its not really used, unregistered users can't see it if its tagged loli. Also I've already gone over most of the the explicit ones and tagged with loli.
ViBaYo said:
I like to complete the sets so I can bear some watersports
post #15462
petopeto said:
post #15462
Thank you here too :-D
Might want to add that to the tag guidelines.
petopeto said:
Might want to add that to the tag guidelines.
Yep, just did, I hope people actually read it <_<;
I'm flipping annoyed that I have to go through and tidy this up.

If you must post these images then I must insist that you use Parent/Child posts as well. I, for one, don't like to see the post area spammed with L images. Especially low-res ones.

When P/C the posts it would be worth adding a warning about the content. Don't forget this site is available world-wide.
Uh, you didn't ask me to do it, so don't be annoyed that you're doing it.
petopeto said:
Uh, you didn't ask me to do it, so don't be annoyed that you're doing it.
I didn't even know you were still live on the site (Hurry up with the user list dovac)

It saves you the trouble of doing it.
Radioactive said:
I didn't even know you were still live on the site (Hurry up with the user list dovac)
I just don't want to make work for other people (especially for images they don't like), and it's frustrating to have someone irate at me without being given a chance to do the work myself ...