Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
bra breasts censored cum happiness nipples pantsu pantyhose penis trap wallpaper watarase_jun yanagiyuu

Edit | Respond

I can‘t believe such beautiful girl with that!! That’
not funny!
Kuen said:
I can‘t believe such beautiful girl with that!! That’
not funny!
Uhh, I think that she is technically a futa or at least a trap
yes, jun is a trap... go and play the happiness vn now! all of you!
Play the remake or enhanced version or whatever was the more recent one.
Not only is jun a trap, but hes now an option. <3
in my mind jun-nyan is the most successful trap in the history of trap
khankazz165 said:
in my mind jun-nyan is the most successful trap in the history of trap
I have to say second most successful. Aikawa_kizuna would be mine top pick.
All of you fail.

Bridget is the most succesful trap in any media.
You fail for mentioning fail.
otakuamer said:
I have to say second most successful. Aikawa_kizuna would be mine top pick.
you mean prunus girl(プラナスガール)? i've not read it yet. interesting?
WtfCakes said:
You fail for mentioning fail.
But it's the truth D:<

Bridget was able to fool a big niche sector: the FG fans.
Prunus girl is not a true trap.
what's with that censoring? Just cover up the hole and it's all fine? lol Japan's laws...seriously...
I happen to love all Futa art!