Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
kanna_asuke kousaka_kirino kousaka_kyousuke ore_no_imouto_ga_konnani_kawaii_wake_ga_nai

Edit | Respond

sakurapremier said:
She forgot her nail polish!
Could be her school doesn't allow it. I understand that happens a lot in Japanese schools. ( ̄~ ̄;)
Manabi said:
Could be her school doesn't allow it. I understand that happens a lot in Japanese schools. ( ̄~ ̄;)
nah in the anime she's got nail polish on most of the time :)
Ic3viper said:
nah in the anime she's got nail polish on most of the time :)
And changing its color between episodes.
it looks like an argument between brother and sister for the computer, just like mine except I do not throw me over my brother -- "
Do people usually have nail polish on when they're in PJs?
Manabi said:
Could be her school doesn't allow it. I understand that happens a lot in Japanese schools. ( ̄~ ̄;)
well but her school allowed hair-dyeing
(though i don't know senior but in university it's optional
WtfCakes said:
Do people usually have nail polish on when they're in PJs?
when the girl made a sort of "slumber party" she put them, or if not, I confess I am not in the kind of girl to put in all the color! I am the only one ... ^ ^
khankazz165 said:
well but her school allowed hair-dyeing
(though i don't know senior but in university it's optional
wait what? her hair isnt naturally blonde? how does that work??
WtfCakes said:
Do people usually have nail polish on when they're in PJs?
Sure, you don't always take it off every day, just depends on your preferences. Just as an example, if you get a manicure you'll generally wear it until it chips. Some girls do change their's often (even daily), but it's normal to leave it on as well. ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ It's not the same as makeup, which can rub off on your pillows/sheets.
~(>_<。)\