Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
bra breasts gokou_ruri kotobuki_utage kousaka_kirino loli nipples open_shirt ore_no_imouto_ga_konnani_kawaii_wake_ga_nai pantsu pantyhose panty_pull shimapan shirt_lift

Edit | Respond

I like it to, i Want to be with them!!!!!! Give me babies, give me!
igsag said:
I like it to, i Want to be with them!!!!!! Give me babies, give me!
Polygamy and paedophilia are both crimes FYI.

EDIT:
That sounded a lot harsher than I intended.
Naked_Flame said:
Polygamy and paedophilia are both crimes FYI.

EDIT:
That sounded a lot harsher than I intended.
nobody said you had to marry either of them
Naked_Flame said:
Polygamy and paedophilia are both crimes FYI.

EDIT:
That sounded a lot harsher than I intended.
Pretty sure they're both of legal age in Japan (for sex anyway, probably not for marriage), so pedophilia doesn't really apply to them. ヾ(´・ω・`)
Manabi said:
Pretty sure they're both of legal age in Japan (for sex anyway, probably not for marriage), so pedophilia doesn't really apply to them. ヾ(´・ω・`)
14 is legal for sex? Maybe not, I guess :?
Manabi said:
Pretty sure they're both of legal age in Japan (for sex anyway, probably not for marriage), so pedophilia doesn't really apply to them. ヾ(´・ω・`)
celberos said:
14 is legal for sex? Maybe not, I guess :?
I don't think 14 is legal anywhere in the world (unless it's two 14-year-olds having sex with each other).

Besides, I never intended to make a fuss of it - I just wanted to make a jokey observation.

EDIT:
I learnt today that in Japan it is legal for boys aged 18+ to marry, but girls can marry from 16 (with parental consent).
I don't think 14 is legal anywhere in the world (unless it's two 14-year-olds having sex with each other).
In Mexico, you can marry a 14 year old.
kyoushiro said:
In Mexico, you can marry a 14 year old.
14 for women and 16 for man, yes my country is weird...
Well...who knew you can learn new things from a site like this?
AZD-A9S said:
Well...who knew you can learn new things from a site like this?
Search bondage and you may learn more things ;)

In the US the laws vary from state to state - but I think 15 is the youngest marriageable age in any state.
Hermes666 said:
14 for women and 16 for man, yes my country is weird...
I'm jealous of your country.