Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post has a child post. (post #172262)
color_issue fixed garter lingerie loli pantsu see_through thighhighs tinkerbell tinkle

Edit | Respond

Fixed the crease and ruined the color...
whatever, thanks so much for the fixing!
sindouce said:
whatever
petopeto has an valid point.
You seem to believe all fixes done by 'you' are good and those done by others are bad.
SOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!
bunsun said:
You seem to believe all fixes done by 'you' are good and those done by others are bad.
That's your opinion. We try to be objective about fixes.

In my opinion there no such thing as a 'good' fix. Only a good quality scan of the original artwork would satisfy me.
Radioactive said:
That's your opinion. We try to be objective about fixes.

In my opinion there no such thing as a 'good' fix. Only a good quality scan of the original artwork would satisfy me.
Well, "a good quality scan of the original artwork " is extremely important, we know that, but without a "good", or in another word, "acceptable" fixing, how can we approach the "original one"
sindouce said:
Well, "a good quality scan of the original artwork " is extremely important, we know that, but without a "good", or in another word, "acceptable" fixing, how can we approach the "original one"
As I said, it's my opinion. I don't normally bother looking at 'fixed' scans as some are very badly done.
Radioactive said:
That's your opinion. We try to be objective about fixes.

In my opinion there no such thing as a 'good' fix. Only a good quality scan of the original artwork would satisfy me.
Not an opinion when there is evidence to back it up. I looked through your comments and you only ever complain. You're great at uploading and downloading! That really takes some skill.
*faceslams*
Yeah I'm sorry, Iono what to say here.
Other than: ァ '`,、'`,、('∀`) '`,、'`,、ー
bunsun said:
Not an opinion when there is evidence to back it up.
It's my opinion. No evidence needed.

bunsun said:
I looked through your comments and you only ever complain.
I have reason to complain.

bunsun said:
You're great at uploading and downloading! That really takes some skill.
Hopefully you're not being sarcastic.