Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post belongs to a parent post.
This post has a child post. (post #317382)
11eyes bra breasts chikotam cum feet lisette_vertorre loli naked_apron nipples pantsu panty_pull sheets skirt_lift string_panties undressing

Edit | Respond

game was a big disapointment. Can't belive in 2011 still 90% of the producers develop games in 800x600 Resolution.
Talec said:
Can't belive in 2011 still 90% of the producers develop games in 800x600 Resolution.
That's not really a bad thing.
AZD-A9S said:
That's not really a bad thing.
Can't they autoscale CG to fit screen? I remember that deep_blue_sky_&_pure_white_wings can do that.
sakurapremier said:
Can't they autoscale CG to fit screen? I remember that deep_blue_sky_&_pure_white_wings can do that.
deep blue sky has 2048x1160 CGs.
AZD-A9S said:
That's not really a bad thing.
Nah, I don't like it. Keeping CGs afterwards in such a small resolution doesn't make fun. And every upscaling has it's limits.

Japanese game producer always are terrible antiquated. we are in the FULL HD Time.
I'm glad that the english "my girlfriend is the president" get's an HP polished release. And I'm sure it will sell well, because of this.
Talec said:
Nah, I don't like it. Keeping CGs afterwards in such a small resolution doesn't make fun. And every upscaling has it's limits.

Japanese game producer always are terrible antiquated. we are in the FULL HD Time.
I'm glad that the english "my girlfriend is the president" get's an HP polished release. And I'm sure it will sell well, because of this.
You could make a petition to the company... I'm not sure if any eroge player in japan are complaining about this...
oh...look carefully at her right foot, behind that foot there is another foot remains, so I add fixme tag, hope someone can fix it.
Rarely does one see females with a third leg...

(More pronounced in post #308747, as the 'reason' is right next to this one; also parts of the apron and panties remain in rather questionable places in the linked one. QCどこ、と聞きたいところですねー…)