Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
breasts color_issue cum feet hanamiya_nagisa kuroya_shinobu nipples no_bra open_shirt overfiltered pantsu pantyhose scanning_resolution torn_clothes trumple ushinawareta_mirai_wo_motomete

Edit | Respond

Oh my god! I love it when I visit this site and something extremely hot like this greets me. I think I have a new favourite artist.
なぎさちゃん ( ゚∀゚)o彡°おっぱい!おっぱい!エロくて可愛くて大好きだ!
got this book but still haven't managed to scan it...looking forward to see more pages from this book (especially nagisa chan(゚∀゚) )
There's a whole book of it? I really hope it will get scanned.
Great!! this is my ideal footjob
sunkknd said:
Great!! this is my ideal footjob
It is great, but better barefoot.
Just a preference.
footloose said:
It is great, but better barefoot.
Just a preference.
agree...
I wish I ever had one... barefoot OR pantyhose. Maybe I should pay for it but feet is one thing that's definitely better in 2D than in 3D. I hate painted toenails...
i just fall in love!! <3 :3
Vicious said:
I wish I ever had one... barefoot OR pantyhose. Maybe I should pay for it but feet is one thing that's definitely better in 2D than in 3D. I hate painted toenails...
That is the case in many people. The fantasize this kind of stuff in this art but don't like feet in the real life. I guess... just keep fantasizing! ;-)
footloose said:
That is the case in many people. The fantasize this kind of stuff in this art but don't like feet in the real life. I guess... just keep fantasizing! ;-)
Well, I liked feet before getting into Anime. But the feet I see in Anime are much more of a turn on than the 3D ones. I think I will be pretty disappointed if I ever get a footjob. Damn all those prostitutes with their painted toenails...
The author don't like barefoot...
Vicious said:
Well, I liked feet before getting into Anime. But the feet I see in Anime are much more of a turn on than the 3D ones. I think I will be pretty disappointed if I ever get a footjob. Damn all those prostitutes with their painted toenails...
well said!(I'm sorry for take a mistake to clicked the botton "Flag for deletion"^ ^)