Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post belongs to a parent post.
ass bra kantoku kurumi_(kantoku) nipples pantsu panty_pull shizuku_(kantoku) wallpaper

Edit | Respond

I haven't see it in this doujinshi.
and it seems not kantoku's work.
someone makes it
look at the top of this picture then you'll find the answer.
tangerineCC said:
look at the top of this picture then you'll find the answer.
I mean it's not colored by him,
actually i know it's his line.
milumon said:
I mean it's not colored by him,
actually i know it's his line.
as he did the lines, there should be his tag.
Azarel said:
as he did the lines, there should be his tag.
on the pixiv,if someone used otherone's line,but colored by himself,it's his work.but should indicate the source
no. we tag both line art's artist and the one who colored it.
whatever,some part like ass.....

I just feel that lovely..
sadistic atrocious!!!I can't image it.