Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post belongs to a parent post.
hirasawa_yui k-on! nakano_azusa naked nipples photoshop

Edit | Respond

this was a pointless photoshop >.>
and azusa's boobs are a lil too big for her.
nanasuperfour said:
this was a pointless photoshop >.>
and azusa's boobs are a lil too big for her.
only because you don't like it doesn't mean that the work is wasted ... just saying
Azuvis said:
only because you don't like it doesn't mean that the work is wasted ... just saying
sooo, seeing their nipples is extremely useful.
don't get me wrong, i love photoshoped images but i don't see a point in this one.
If you want to fap to them their are countless images for that.
nanasuperfour said:
If you want to fap to them their are countless images for that.
well, you are probably right
Why is it pointless? It's not a badly done nude shop. Also, what do you mean by "useful"?
Chris086 said:
Why is it pointless? It's not a badly done nude shop. Also, what do you mean by "useful"?
pointless because usually people photoshop it so you see the other parts of their bodies,
( as in the vagina and the likes of it. ) or if they were wearing a swim suit, ( or w/e )
but the original of the image was super adorable and their clothes was good enough, so i don't see why they photoshoped the clothes out.. it just left them having their breasts out.
and i never said it was a bad photoshop, its a brilliant-made one in fact.
and the useful bit, well try and figure it out >.>
why else would you want to see nipples?
just to stare at them? -_-.
nanasuperfour said:
why else would you want to see nipples?
just to stare at them? -_-.
Yeah... They're just nipples, you know... -__-
This may come as a shock, but quite a few people in the world WANT to see their nipples, just sayin'~
I like it - also people with 0/zero contribution shouldn't open the mouth to wide for complaining. just my 10 cents.
Talec said:
I like it - also people with 0/zero contribution shouldn't open the mouth to wide for complaining. just my 10 cents.
Honestly, hearing people bash on pointless photoshops, even if they have zero contribution, gives more cents than that.
I see no artistic value in most nudeshops. They are for...
I honestly never see any "wanking" value in them either. (゜∀。)ワヒャヒャ
what a nice useless discussion. Haven't had it in a while. I don't see any value in any picture posted under "extreme_content" or any violence tag. But they don't get deleted just because I don't like them. Accept that there are things on this board you don't have to like and move along.
You obviously don't realize (certain) people (at times) enjoy talking more than looking at/moving along through the images.