Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post has child posts. (post #229490, 273021)
ass feet momo_velia_deviluke naked nipples tail to_love_ru to_love_ru_darkness yabuki_kentarou yuuki_mikan

Edit | Respond

This pic is from a recent To-Love Ru's artbook, it has more scans on it...
div said:
This pic is from a recent To-Love Ru's artbook, it has more scans on it...
Yep, it's "To Love-Ru Darkness Pictures Collection Venus". Luckily I could get in the backorder-preorder for november.
Are they naked from the start or was it photoshopped?
Trit said:
Are they naked from the start or was it photoshopped?
Let's say that almost all images have a "nude" filter...
Where can you see the rest of the artbook?
Templa said:
Yep, it's "To Love-Ru Darkness Pictures Collection Venus". Luckily I could get in the backorder-preorder for november.
Where can i get it?