Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
breasts caee_penguin chuunibyou_demo_koi_ga_shitai! eyepatch nipples no_bra open_shirt pantsu panty_pull pussy pussy_juice takanashi_rikka thighhighs uncensored

Edit | Respond

bakaneko said:
post #228082 is the better naked Rikka~
I disagree with both your statement and your grammar.
not dare look directly 无法直视
KingGidora said:
I disagree with both your statement and your grammar.
There's no problem with the grammar of that sentence :P However it's important that different people prefer different art styles - otherwise everyone would just copy each other, which would be boring.
bakaneko said:
There's no problem with the grammar of that sentence :P However it's important that different people prefer different art styles - otherwise everyone would just copy each other, which would be boring.
There's no such thing as ''the better", it is the best or a better thing. As for the taste issue, I agree with people having different tastes, I was pretty much saying that lightly.
KingGidora said:
There's no such thing as ''the better"
It's questionable, but used in academia and marketing. Possibly this is a better way of phrasing it:
Post #228082 is the better naked Rikka of the two~
bakaneko said:
It's questionable, but used in academia and marketing. Possibly this is a better way of phrasing it:
Post #228082 is the better naked Rikka of the two~
Yes, Indeed.
KingGidora said:
Yes, Indeed.
well, it doesnt matter what opinion people hold,or what grammar he uses。。
not dare look directly 无法直视
mayurikamisama said:
not dare look directly 无法直视
I dont think so 我觉得也是
mayurikamisama said:
not dare look directly 无法直视
不行,不行!日卡的屄很好看,你得審視!
It's very pretty, look closely!
Shimapan said:
不行,不行!日卡的屄很好看,你得審視!
It's very pretty, look closely!
卑猥すぎる。
too filthy u'r.