Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
guilty_crown seifuku shokuhou_misaki to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun to_aru_majutsu_no_index yukiyo_(otca202) yuzuriha_inori

Edit | Respond

就知道食蜂这个名字要被人YY
何故か中国語のシモネタが持ちこまれても全然楽しく見えない、シュール過ぎる
chinese has special meanings too much...
zz0165 said:
何故か中国語のシモネタが持ちこまれても全然楽しく見えない、シュール過ぎる
maidigou said:
就知道食蜂这个名字要被人YY
广告语:时风时风,路路畅通?时风牌农用三轮车。
542513826@qq.com said:
论汉语的博大精深=w=
勃大精深~ ←v←
zz0165 said:
何故か中国語のシモネタが持ちこまれても全然楽しく見えない、シュール過ぎる
If this picture comes out serval months earlier I may give the illustrator some credit but now I totally agree with you.
壮哉我大汉语←_←
This is Shokuhou fuck Inori .
accurate translation!
リナ said:
that means Shokuhou(食蜂) f*ck(操) Inori(祈).
I‘m strongly curious about whether most Japanese know the Chinese meaning of “食蜂操祈”><
maidigou said:
I‘m strongly curious about whether most Japanese know the Chinese meaning of “食蜂操祈”><
WHY?!It‘s a question.= =!
Japanese means a name, and Chinese means two girls do sth. (You know).
Shokuhou(食蜂) f*ck(操) Inori(祈),thats it