Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
areola bra cum hazakura-s nipples penis seifuku shirt_lift

Edit | Respond

after being banned w/o any kinds of warning for 5 days I must said that I have a trauma with the so-called "loli" tag now.

srsly someone tell me how to define "loli" here please? any clear standards? like burst-size or school uniform (if wearing) or something other than "look young"?
23yAyuMe said:
after being banned w/o any kinds of warning for 5 days I must said that I have a trauma with the so-called "loli" tag now.

srsly someone tell me how to define "loli" here please? any clear standards? like burst-size or school uniform (if wearing) or something other than "look young"?
Hard to explain, there are those kind of pictures you can clearly see that it's a "loli" and some people call Shana or Louise a loli character. Most female character styles look very childish, so I guess it's best to judge according their breast size and body size/stature. I would not judge only because their faces look childish. It's the whole picture that matters, but well wikipedia and everyone else has their own opinion.
The biggest dividing line would be puberty.
So things to look for would be (and I'm probably missing some)
Hips (widen significantly)
Bust (often develops, but not always)
Body shape in general (becomes less boxy and more curvy)
Thanks for the replies.

You know, there's something from deep of my mind that doesn't accept a 16-year-old teen girl as "loli"...
I'm an asian but have been living in the States and Canada for many years, and I thought that my view toward girls have been twisted enough to fit their western style...until, I literally had someone here say no with a punishment.

However, I do still want to contribute to this lovely site, and ofc I would never want another block/ban for this kind of reason.

So this is why I'm here trying to figure out some other standards then that vague and somehow subjective "looks young".
Fictional character information such as age doesn't come into it for classification here, mostly I believe because any kind of law enforcement agency or objecting friend/partner/relative wouldn't care at all, if the picture itself looked like "Child pornography" to them.
AndyCus said:
Fictional character information such as age doesn't come into it for classification here, mostly I believe because any kind of law enforcement agency or objecting friend/partner/relative wouldn't care at all, if the picture itself looked like "Child pornography" to them.
Actually fictional character information does make a difference when it comes to rating and publishing in Japan, but could be different in NA.
I understand that probably the law enforcement agencies are the main concerns so I'm being careful with most (can't say ALL now TvT ) of my uploads.
But when takiing about "work-safe" or other surroundings, again, it's vague. I have friends that browse through swimsuit lolis (yes I mean those really young ones) at work with colleagues and came out w/o a problem...
23yAyuMe said:
after being banned w/o any kinds of warning for 5 days I must said that I have a trauma with the so-called "loli" tag now.

srsly someone tell me how to define "loli" here please? any clear standards? like burst-size or school uniform (if wearing) or something other than "look young"?
Here is the definition of loli per this site -
" General: loli
This tag implies sexually explicit or suggestive (not safe for work) art works of girls who are or appear to be preadolescent. Please note it doesn't matter whether the character is canonically of age -- if they look like kids, they are loli for the purpose of tagging.

Cute, work-safe images of fully clothed girls should not be tagged as loli.

Images of young girls are rated more strictly. Posts with loli content should be rated at least questionable."

If you hit that question mark next to the tag, there is usually a description.
fluke said:
If you hit that question mark next to the tag, there is usually a description.
I have read that like 100 times since that tag appeared here.
I'm looking for a further more detailed and objective definition.