Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
aino_minako carnelian heels hino_rei kino_makoto mizuno_ami monochrome sailor_moon tsukino_usagi

Edit | Respond

The yellowed recollection memories...
This is 10.000 times way better than the all horrendous Crystal character designs together...
Crashman-X said:
This is 10.000 times way better than the all horrendous Crystal character designs together...
Were they that bad? I believe there were criticisms of the first season, but didn't hear anything else since then.
Radioactive said:
Were they that bad? I believe there were criticisms of the first season, but didn't hear anything else since then.
Probably because people lost interest in it so why bother criticizing it.
Brufh said:
Probably because people lost interest in it so why bother criticizing it.
Citation please.
Radioactive said:
Citation please.
I was speculating, i only saw a couple episodes and disliked it, most people i know seem to share those feelings.

From Wiki: Eventually, the third season received mostly positive reviews with many agreeing that the animation, writing, and pacing was much better than what Toei Animation had delivered with the past two seasons.

I don't see any review scores so take it with a grain of salt.