Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
This post has child posts. (post #271195, 271196)

« Previous Next » This post is #15-16 in the Tinkerbell (Tinkle) - PADDA ORYZIVORA pool.

dress fixed screening thighhighs tinkerbell tinkle

Edit | Respond

练习修正第二弹。
The second Practice fix.
wuproem said:
练习修正第二弹。
The second Practice fix.
您获得了修正技能+100点。
Its me, or the seven of hearts actually has 8?
LZ 干的好,最近忙考试没空ps。。。
下次可以尝试下降噪和色彩修正
fsh5678 said:
LZ 干的好,最近忙考试没空ps。。。
下次可以尝试下降噪和色彩修正
ps毕竟玩得不溜,原本一直想等你的修正。
zywl said:
Its me, or the seven of hearts actually has 8?
Yes, it is as you say. :/
captainwoodroe said:
zywl said:
Its me, or the seven of hearts actually has 8?
Yes, it is as you say. :/
OMG! MUST DELETE BAD PIC!
WtfCakes said:
OMG! MUST DELETE BAD PIC!
WHOA THERE BUDDY!

Let's not make any hasty decisions now! Maybe we should throw the fixme tag on there and wait for a white knight to come by and fix it. :P (not really)
Request denied. Must. Destroy.
WtfCakes said:
Request denied. Must. Destroy.
why you so fire up today?
akusiapa said:
why you so fire up today?
She must be truned into a Lisette Vertorre (the avatar) today. Since the picture is going to be ash soon, I'll quickly download it now.
OMG! Must ban the tricky liar!
I'm so sorry for the false poker as the mistake is from the painter. What I have done is just the montage of the picture and the revise of the kink mark.
wuproem said:
I'm so sorry for the false poker as the mistake is from the painter. What I have done is just the montage of the picture and the revise of the kink mark.
Your have done nothing wrong. They are just teasing the picture.
fsh5678 said:
LZ 干的好,最近忙考试没空ps。。。
下次可以尝试下降噪和色彩修正
感觉噪点是有点严重……放大不了太多就有不少噪点了
另我是冰……
wuproem said:
练习修正第二弹。
The second Practice fix.
楼主加油,咱非技术党只能靠你们了