Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
hjl megane seifuku

Edit | Respond

From left to right is chocolate fish, green yellow red and chocolate-milk, so I can guess what are their flavors.
ikyo said:
From left to right is chocolate fish, green yellow red and chocolate-milk, so I can guess what are their flavors.
I always buy chocolate fish after school when I was a little boy in primary school..
That was really a period of time worth remembering.
cinoreno said:
the artist is from china?
I guess not..
cinoreno said:
the artist is from china?
yes, based his pixiv profile and blog . he is from China
akusiapa said:
yes, based his pixiv profile and blog . he is from China
m(¬0¬)m soga
akusiapa said:
yes, based his pixiv profile and blog . he is from China
Yeah, my speculation is not wrong.
The scene in this picture is quite common in my childhood in 1990s of China, and even nowadays. I have ever tasted alomost all flavors of those ice-cream, and can't forget how many times I buy lolipops, green arrow chewing gums and lolis sitting on the chair in front of shop.
ikyo said:
Yeah, my speculation is not wrong.
The scene in this picture is quite common in my childhood in 1990s of China, and even nowadays. I have ever tasted alomost all flavors of those ice-cream, and can't forget how many times I buy lolipops, green arrow chewing gums and lolis sitting on the chair in front of shop.
Wow,well, I'm also from china.
I was deeply influenced by japanese culture because there were lots of animation such as Dragon Ball、Pocket Monsters played on TV..And now I usually read light novel however I will complete my university study next year.What a sad thing T-T
O_o how many people here are actually Chinese? *raises hand*
I have been graduated for many years, the school days was moldy yellow memory receding far far away from me in brain. Sometimes I feel tired or bored in adult world and recall watching those funny animes on TV in childhood. But I don't want to go back to such times, the time which has no internet, no yande.re, the only way to watch anime is to desperately rush to home and open the TV, then wishes and waits, always afraid of missing one or some episodes... perhaps the only one thing made me feel good was the lolis, they were happy and kind to be my friend as I was not an adult at that time. But now, I could only see them playing or follow them far away, we weren't in the same world.
JCorange said:
now I usually read light novel however I will complete my university study next year.What a sad thing T-T
anime

manga

comiket
thx~!!
I must go there(comiket) in the future!(●′ω`●)
ikyo said:
I have been graduated for many years, the school days was moldy yellow memory receding far far away from me in brain. Sometimes I feel tired or bored in adult world and recall watching those funny animes on TV in childhood. But I don't want to go back to such times, the time which has no internet, no yande.re, the only way to watch anime is to desperately rush to home and open the TV, then wishes and waits, always afraid of missing one or some episodes... perhaps the only one thing made me feel good was the lolis, they were happy and kind to be my friend as I was not an adult at that time. But now, I could only see them playing or follow them far away, we weren't in the same world.
Don't be sad~ All the people here can be your best friend. Wherever you go, whatever you do, we will always be on your side~[]~(~▽~)~*
cinoreno said:
the artist is from china?
akusiapa said:
yes, based his pixiv profile and blog . he is from China
ikyo said:
shorten
JCorange said:
shorten
ikyo said:
shorten
JCorange said:
shorten
Yes, this site is a place with so many interesting stuff. I found it in a traffic accident several years ago when I was young, it's a heaven with pictures and tags and some other cool stuff spoiler. By the way I think the comment thread went a little too far about the picture, so that's all, I'll search other pictures and comment to them.
Just keep on fapping will ya? Or maybe its time for you to get a girlfriend. Stop that retrospective discussion, Jesus