Danbooru-based image board with a specialization in high-quality images.
akemi_homura ayukko dress kaname_madoka puella_magi_madoka_magica summer_dress

Edit | Respond

I know that Madoka x Homura is almost canon at this point, but is simply holding hands worthy of the yuri tag?
Safe images & Yuri doesn't really work well.
KingGidora said:
I know that Madoka x Homura is almost canon at this point
it wasnt already since the beginin of time?
there are two types of "holding hands".
Normal holding hands and Lovers holding hands.
Normal=holding just hands.
Lovers=hands and fingers
The one in this photo is the "Lovers" type. I think the Yuri tag should be back on.
x13lackcat said:
there are two types of "holding hands".
Normal holding hands and Lovers holding hands.
Normal=holding just hands.
Lovers=hands and fingers
The one in this photo is the "Lovers" type. I think the Yuri tag should be back on.
I don't think that is relevant to tag browsing. It's not a 'clear' yuri act going on. Would you tag 'pantsu' a picture where you could only assume the character is wearing pantsu?
46008884 said:
百年好合
看着就好幸福啊哇哇哇>_<~~
KingGidora said:
I know that Madoka x Homura is almost canon at this point
An acquaintance of mine, who worked on the official French translation for Madoka (TV series and movies) and has contacts with Urobuchi, has confirmed the fact that Madoka × Homura and Kyōko × Sayaka are canon.
Nothing is canon for imaginary characters.
With "wedding","bride" and things of the sort mentioned in the caption,a "yuri" might just seem to be the case.
trigger571 said:
With "wedding","bride" and things of the sort mentioned in the caption,a "yuri" might just seem to be the case.
well, it's a doujin, it can be whatever the creator wants
Radioactive said:
Nothing is canon for imaginary characters.
It's called headcanon
On closer look, the line on the left says "my best bride" and the right one indicates something like "honeymoon".
It still is something that is not necessarily in the picture. Tags are supposed to be a way to find a specific type of pictures, if you look for yuri here you may not want to have girls holding hands and a title that talks about marriage regardless.
KingGidora said:
if you look for yuri here you may not want to have girls holding hands and a title that talks about marriage regardless.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080728210928AA6XNrL
I'm aware of that, too. It just seems that most of the times it applies to Questionable+ images on this site, but I'm not a mod anyways so whatevs.
We had a discussion in the forum about using a shoujo-ai tag instead of yuri on safe images. It went no where.
tehjie1983 said:
yuri is good...
yuright

spoiler
This discussion is so adorable.
Hachiko said:
This discussion is so KAWAII.
Fixed that for you.